Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post Falls Days



Well, the annual Post Falls Days took place over the weekend and we managed to find a bit of sunshine to enjoy some of the festivities. Kasons favorite was the giant bounce toy. He had a blast and we had a heck of a time getting him to leave. It wasnt quite "adult" size, but I eventually had to go in and drag him out. It was actually fun being in there and getting to see him enjoying himself so much. I think he would have stayed in there all day!


We then headed over to the little carnival and there was a ride where you sit in cars and pretend to drive while it moves along a track. Kason saw it and was so excited, and I thought for sure he would love it. Well, he did....until it began moving. Once he realized he was in motion, he had a panic attack and the carni had to stop the ride to let him out. I couldnt help but laugh. Hes a lot like his mom. Fortunately, I was able to snap a pic before the ride started, when he was actually having fun!
Nick and I were also able to go on our first date since Kohen's arrival. We got Grandma and Grandpa Pintler to babysit and we had a wonderful time. It was very relaxing and the food was DELICIOUS! I love being able to actually talk to my hubby and enjoy his company without worrying about Kason throwing a tantrum or doing flips off of his chair. Wish we could do it more often, but I did miss my little boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I about peed my pants on this one. I can just picture the little guy kissing everything the TV has to be the funniest! You make me laugh your so sarcastic! Keep the post coming I love them! Brooke and LaNae are here this weekend! YEAH

Kiley said...

That looks so fun!

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Oh how fun! Looks like Kason had a fun time...and HOW NICE TO GO ON A DATE without the kids...it is always soooo lovely!