Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kohen's 2nd Bday!

I cant believe it, but my baby turns 2 today. Such a bittersweet moment. He has been the most enjoyable baby since the day he was born. I feel so blessed to have his sweet little spirit in our home. He is the most laid back, easy going little guy on the planet. He just goes with the flow and is happy no matter what he is doing. (He gets that trait from his dad...Kason and I are the exact opposite) Its funny, because Kohen was not exactly "planned" but I honestly cannot imagine our family without him, he brings all of us into balance and makes me so happy. Lesson learned: Sometimes it is a huge blesssing when things dont go according to plan:) I love my little Ko Man for all that he is, and all that he brings to our family. Here are some of my favorite moments from birth until now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOHEN!!! Party posts and pics to follow:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats adorable! Happy Birthday big guy! Right by his mammas birthday FUN FUN! Hey you should get the pkg soon! Guess it times for #3! You go girl!