Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My boys playing ball

Both boys have been showing quite an interest in sports lately. Kason is dying to learn to play baseball. He is the type of kid who wants to just know how to play, but doesn't want to go through the learning process. Nick thankfully has a lot of patience and really enjoys teaching him to play. We will definitely be putting him in team sports next season. He is so ready. Then there's Ko, who was born ready. He wont be far behind!! Here are some pics I took a few weeks ago of the backyard fun.






This one above of Kohen is my favorite....look at that form. He's a natural!!

Also....stay tuned for a post from our last camping trip to Roosevelt. I am waiting for some great pictures captured in Shellys camera. We had a great time, but are only now feeling recovered....camping is so much work, as I have said before. I think I am cured for the season!! With the exception of the reunion of course:)

1 comment:

Turnbow's said...

Looks so fun! Love having two boys close like that!

I cant wait for the camping pictures I am excited for that.

Yes we are for sure moving up there. Just when is the BIG questions. I will be all fit when we do though!