Monday, May 16, 2011

Mothers Day

Another late post, not completey my fault this time,  as blogger was down for a few days last week. But I wanted to document Mother's Day this year. It was such a relaxing weekend for me. Nothing to crazy or extravagent, but for those who know me, that is just how I like it.

On Saturday, the boys and I went on a date and enjoyed some frozen yogurt together, then I took Saturday evening for myself and did a little shopping and met my mom and Connor for a yummy dinner and dessert. Sunday, after church we spent the day at home, and Nick cooked a delicious spaghetti dinner. My kind of day! Kason brought home this adorable 'present' for me that he made in primary. I wanted to include it, as his answers were so funny to some of the questions. I love the minds of little kids:)

We had a little photo-op after church to get a pic of me and the boys. This did not go very well. Kohen was in rare form, being silly and uncooperative. So these are the best we got...






I am so grateful for these 2 (soon to be 3) little men that make motherhood so wonderful and rewarding. And of course, my amazing husband who makes being his wife one of the best things about my life. 
I LOVE MY BOYS!


No comments: