Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kason starts Kindergarten!

The big day has finally come and gone. Last Tuesday was Kason's first day of 'big boy' school. He has loved his first week, although he has had a little anxiety when it comes time for mom to leave him there. Today was actually his first day with no tears! So we are making progress...yay:) He gets his anxiety issues from me...I had to have Kiley stay with me as long as possible everyday of my kindergarten year, so I can relate to how he feels. Everyday when I pick him up, he is all smiles and tells me all about his fun day. I know he is going to end up loving the experience. He has an awesome teacher, Mrs Hansen, who I can already tell I am going to love. I wasn't emotional at all taking him, up until the teacher read this book to the kids and parents during the parent orientation on the first day. This is when I cracked....


A must read for moms and kids ready to start school!!!

It's been bittersweet leaving him there each day, he has grown up so much and we are so proud of him and the great example he is to his little brothers! I sure miss his sweet little face each day, but know its all part of growing up....

I took so many pictures on the big day, many of which were super cute. I am stressed at the fact that those adorable pictures are currently trapped on my laptop which refuses to turn on. Luckily the hardrive is still intact, just need to get the power on! Have a call in with Toshiba on that....(another reason I need a mac!!) So these are the pictures taken on Nicks phone (iPhone saves the day) which will have to suffice until I can access the others.. Luckily they still document his cuteness.... :)


This ones super blurry due to cropping....








No comments: