Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

THanksgiving is such a great holiday. I was a bit annoyed this year that all the retailers seemed to go straight from Halloween to Christmas without giving Turkey Day it's much deserved 'turn' in the spotlight. Its a bit pitiful that its all about profit and revenue, ugh, I could go on...but I wont!! Anyways we had SUCH a lovely relaxing Thanksgiving this year. We hosted at our house, but it was very mild and low key and I actually enjoyed preparing the home and food. We were with 'Nick's side' this year, and unfortuately, Mike had to work, and Shelly was out of town, so we didnt get to see them. But it was still fabulous. Lots of yummy food and great conversation.

We are so blessed and so thankful for all that we have. Most of all, family and eachother. Everything else is just a bonus. I am so incredibly thankful for my amazing and hard working husband and the awesome daddy and example he is for our 3 little boys. He has been busting his butt lately working 2 jobs to provide a great future for us. I am thankful that he has the opportunity and ability to work and he is so good at what he does. LOVE this man. and LOVE my kids! And I LOVE having a day solely devoted to focusing on and appreciating all the amazing things in our lives!

Handsome Boys Ready for the Feast!!

No comments: