Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter festivities were hosted at our house this year. We had family over, yummy food, and a fun egg hunt for the kids and cousins. The only bad part about the day is that I was sick with a little flu bug, almost had to cancel, so I struggled to keep up my energy level. But I managed to survive and it was a fun and successful day. We even got a few good family pics that day! :)

Saturday Egg Coloring

 Kohen and yet another silly face....(see previous post)




Love this pic of my boys!!

The finished product


Easter Sunday
I dont have any pics of Easter Sunday morning with the kids and their basktets:( I was too sick to get up, didnt even get to see them hunt for eggs or 'open' thier basktets. So sad. But I was in survival mode! :)
 LOVE

 What do you know....another silly face from Ko! :)
ps-kashton looks HUGE

 Family Pic :)

 Kason on the move to get those eggs!!

 Handsome Kohen

 Baby Kash finding eggs-with grandpa Jacks help:)

 The boys and their loot! Love this pic of Kason

 All 3 of them, not interested in taking pictures....

Extended Family Pic :) Pintler Side


All the cousins with Grandma and Grandpa Kenworthy
Missing Boden and Clara....next year!! :)



No comments: