Monday, October 6, 2008

Long time, no blog!

Yes, I know, it has been a crazy long time since I have done a post. To be honest, I feel a bit overwhelmed with where to begin and have been putting this off thinking its going to get easier...??? But yes, we are alive and well:) The boys are growing like weeds and are keeping me on my toes. Kohen is becoming mobile....travel rolling is what we call it. He just rolls over and over until he gets to his desired destination. In fact, hes doing it next to me as we speak....rolling around in my laundry pile (maybe I should take the hint and fold the laundry) He also got his first tooth the other day! My baby, already getting so big:(

Kason is still busier than ever, I honestly dont know how I keep up with this animal. It wears me out but I love every minute of it. Ok, thats a lie....we will say ALMOST every minute of it:) His new obsession is playing with cars. He has about 5 or 6 that go everywhere with him. And they'er bigger cars, so carrying them all at the same time is an impossible task, even for me. Even so, he attempts it each time he moves to a different area of the house, and has a major meltdown when they wont all fit in his arms. The joys of being two years old, attemping the impossible and having a tantrum when it doesnt work out the way you planned.

Nick and I are doing well, we celebrated our 3rd anniversary last month. Most people would say, I cant believe its already been 3 years, but I say... "I cant believe its ONLY been three years. Our lives have been jam packed, I wonder how we have fit it all in! But I love him more than I did the day I married him. He is the best husband in the world, and more than I ever hoped for.

Also, last week, I FINALLY finished my pilates training program. Its the best feeling in the world to be done! No more homework, woohoo! Even though it was rough, it was an amazing experience to participate in the program, and my love for the work has grown immensely! I will be working at the Pilates Pathway in CDA and will be just doing VERY part time for now until my busy life allows me to do more.
Well, enough for now. I will update with recent pics soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i am glad to see your still alive and i love that freaking picture of your boys! Adoraable. I am excited for my christmas card this year hint hint! Talk to you soon!

Lowd and Proud said...

Hey- so glad I found you guys on facebook and now your blog. Your family looks so cute. I am glad you guys are happy! I don't know when the next time we will be home, but I will definitely call you guys so we can get together.

Kiley said...

Yay! You're back! I'm so excited and had a good time this AM. So glad that you're done with your pilates stuff - now we can play :)

Live everyday to its fullest said...

WOOHOO! Finally a FRICKIN POST! Good to hear that you are alive and well...now lets get together for dinner sometime!!!! HAHAHA Glad to hear that all is well...and I totally know the feeling of anniversaries...I always say it seems longer!

The Larsons said...

Hi Pintlers... saw your blog from Amber's. So fun to catch up with your cute little family. Your boys are adorable! We have 3... and I know they are a handful! We have a blog too at larsonteam.blogspot.com. Great to see what you guys are up to!
Cassie (Gatten) Larson