Monday, October 27, 2008

My Boys

Well Kohen is finally old enough that him and Kason are really starting to entertain eachother. This is the moment I have been waiting for ever since Kohen was born. Kason is one of those kids who is constantly needing someone to play with, and although I love to play with him, its nice to not be the sole soure of entertainment anymore!
This very accurately shows my boys personalities....Kason, always wanting to be in control of the situation, and Kohen just going with the flow. Oh, and please ignore the chaotic mess in the background:)

3 comments:

Kiley said...

We LOVE it! I showed it to Kora -- looks like it's our turn to watch cousin videos over, and over, and over. What are you doing Thursday?

Anonymous said...

Ok so that is adorable how Kohen is just like ok whatever works! Kason is funny i love the laugh it is just one that makes you laugh! Oh and the mess my dear, thats just so nice to see you are NORMAL :) I am glad you updated I love it!

Live everyday to its fullest said...

That is really cute! I cant wait till Korbin can sit up on his own. I am sooo sick of using the baby carseat...he weighs to dang much!!!