Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween



Halloween was a lot of fun this year for us. This is the first year Kason really understood what was going on and so he was able to enjoy all the fun and festivities. When we first got his costume, he was a little freaked out by it, and refused to put it on. But once Kohen got his on and Kason was able to see his little brother in a costume, he lightend up a bit.
First we went trick or treating to Grandma and Grandpa Pintler's house, then we went with the Daines family to their annual ward "trunk or treat" party. Kason LOVED it! He was making friends with all the little kids in costumes, it was cute to watch my little batman running around. Our last stop of the night was the Kenworthy house, where we had yummy donuts and cider, and ate way too much candy!


Nick and baby "Robin"


All my Boys Trunk or Treating


BATMAN


Kohen with Grandma Lori

On Saturday night Nick and I had our turn celebrating. We went to a halloween party with some friends. We went along with the super hero theme and were Superman and Supergirl. We had lots of fun getting dressed up! Pics to come from that. havent downloaded them yet. BUt I knew if I waited, I would never post!!

1 comment:

Lowd and Proud said...

Hey...we had Batman and Robin too! Our boys sure had fun trick-or-treating. I haven't posted any pictures yet....when I have time you'll have to check it out. (Who knows when that will be!)