Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

Although I have been absent from the blogging world for many months now, I have decided that the new year is the best time to jump back in. So here we go! I do have to admit that after looking back to the few posts I did do (way back in 08), it was so great to relive those times and bring back those fun memories that I had ALREADY forgotten about.

Not to make excuses for myself, but 2009 was an absolute whirlwind of changes and craziness. I felt at times this last year that I barely had time to breathe, let alone blog. Nick has been in "transition" all year, leaving the lending world (gee, I wonder why??) ....dabbling in real estate for a few months....and settling in at Henry-Griffitts  as their Sales Director. Such an amazingly perfect fit! He is the king of sales and loves to golf (even though time has not permitted him to do so very often) So we will see where this journey takes us!

This was also my first full year working part time. I finished my "Pilates School" in the fall of 2008  and have been teaching at The Pilates Pathway. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it there!! I get to work with the most wonderful people and am so happy with my decision to teach. I enjoy it more than I expected to, and see myself continuing for many years to come. I do have to say that it has taken some time "adjusting" to the schedule of working 2 days a week. The boys are lucky enough to spend those days at Grandma and Grandpas house, and they love it. I am so grateful for them being willing to help out, otherwise I wouldn't probably be doing what I love:)

Also in 2009, June to be exact...we MOVED!! Our last home was just way to small for these wild boys and we were in desperate need of more space. We got a great deal on a home only 2 houses down the street, so we didnt go very far:) The move has been a wonderful change for us, and I finally have started feeling "settled" here the last few months. We hope and plan to be here a very long time. I say that after discovering how difficult moving with children is! I do NOT want to do that again any time soon!!

So there you have it....2009 in a nut shell. Photo highlights to come!!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

YAY!!!! Welcome back!