Sunday, February 21, 2010

Evening Full of Love

I know this post is a bit late, but I still had to post because Valentines Day is officially my favorite holiday. I love the colors, the decor and the fact that there is very little stress involved. I mean, the most stressful thing I did to prepare was make sugar cookies and reservations for dinner and a massage. Does it get any better than that?? Oh, it does...flowers and chocolates too!! Devoting a specific day each year to the loves in our lives is the greatest idea ever. Where would we be without love??

Having kids to celebrate for/with makes it all the more exciting. Its a great excuse to buy the cheesy decor and throw a party!(see previous post) But the best part of Valentines Day for me was going on a date with my hubby. We had the best time this year. Uncle Connor came over to babysit for us (thanks Con!!) and we went to the Zi spa for a couples massage. So relaxing! We had a gift certificate to use which made it even sweeter. I wish we could do that once a week. It was a great way to spend the evening. After massages we went out to dinner at Scratch in CDA, yummy! I highly recommend their bruchetta, best I ever had. It was wonderful to reconnect with my husband. Life can get so crazy sometimes that I almost forget how much fun we have together! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful 'valentine'. Cant believe we are going on 5 years of marriage!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! Glad you got a little time to yourself with the hubby! That always makes things fun!!!