Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day Celebration

Kiley and I thought it would be a great idea to have a Valentines party this year for the kids. It worked out great that there was no school on Friday so we were able to have my mom (aka Grandma Lori) and also uncle Connor and Cousin Michael come too. We had a blast and I am now hoping to make this a tradition! Here are some highlights of the the event:














Fondue...yummy!

 
The kids opening their "Valentines"














            Sugar cookies...my favorite!

 
Crafts with Grandma Lori

 
The finished project which made an adorable decoration! Good job Grandma and Kason!


While I was making Lunch for the kids, Kohen was chewing on a piece of bread and somehow managed to chew a perfect heart out of the center. I like to think it was my Valentine from him:)

  
Lunch was heart shaped grilled cheese and spaghettios..mmm


My Valentine Boys (2 of 3 that is)














I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!!!
                           


No comments: