Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I, of course had to give a shout out to my wonderful mom today in celebration of Mothers Day. I am so very blessed to have her as a mom and also a best friend. She is the best!!! I love you mom!! My Mother's Day celebration this year was so much fun! Kiley, my mom and I all went out to a delicious dinner at PF Changs, which did not disapoint! I hadn't been there in quite awhile and had almost forgotten just how yummy their food is. After dinner, we did a little shopping at Nordstrom (love that place!) and then went to a movie at the Magic Lantern Theater in downtown Spokane. It was my first time seeing a movie there, but was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was. It was a tiny little theater with only about 30 seats or so, which were seats from the 1970s I am sure:) Instead of concessions they have a coffee and pastry bar. What a great idea!! Hope to go back there again sometime soon. The only downside to that theater is that the movies they play are a little different. The one we saw was The Yellow Handkerchief, which I hadnt even heard of but really enjoyed. Great story:) After the movie, we completed the night at Lindemens on the south hill for dessert. Another fabulous place I want to visit again soon:) Yummy Yummy! What an enjoyable night it was. Again, Happy Mothers day to my mom, and also to Kiley, who is an incredible mom!! Those Daines kids are sure lucky to have her, she is awesome and inspires me to be a better mom as well. I love both of you ladies so much and had a great time! Lets do it again soon!!!

1 comment:

Randy and Lori said...

My favorite ladies too!

Dad