Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Pintler boys start Pre-School!

I cant belive Kason is old enough to go to preschool. He is getting so big and so grown up. Nick and I are so proud of the little man he is becoming. He is so smart and eager to learn. We went out on a limb and decided to also enroll Kohen into. He isnt technically preschool age yet, but he is ready for some structure and we knew Kason would adjust more easily if he had the comfort of having his little brother tag along.

Their first week went very well. Kason is loving it. Kohen tries to love it, but really misses his mommy, which of course makes it difficult for me. He is quite an attached little guy, partly becuase I still baby him. This is a good thing for him and for me, he is ready to become a big boy!!

Here are the photo highlights from their first day


















Love this picture! This will be blown up and framed!

1 comment:

Turnbow's said...

Kell, I love your Blog updated! I am getting like that right now crazy times no time to blog. Let me know how the moving works out. We are still planning on heading up. Camerons boss said do not sign anything more then a 6 month lease because we could be moving before then. So scary! I am so excited to see everyone and hang out again! Just sit back and relax. We love to camp too so we could have tons of fun doing that! Never done no 20 days though LOL! Hope all is well :)