Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sanders Family Reunion 2010- Take 1


Here it is. The post that is nearly 2 months tardy. In my defense, I was waiting until all pictues were in my possession before I posted. But now I am overwhelmed with how many great pictures we got. So bear with me while a post a massive amount of pictures. The ones in this post were taken by Sarah G, a photograper friend of the family. She came up and spent a day at our camp, capturing some great moments. I am going to post the pictures I took with my camera seperately . We had so much fun!

Kohen Body Surfing


Our own private beach...blissfully beautiful!!

Daddy and Kason-such handsome boys!!!




Kohen, looking rather serious:)
 


Best Buds!! Kora and Kason

 
The Kenworthy Clan


The entire Sanders Clan
(Well, almost....a few people were missing)


More to come. Stay tuned......














No comments: