Friday, March 25, 2011

Little Man #3

Last Wednesday we FINALLY had our ultrasound that I had been waiting for what seemed to be an eternity! That day took forever to get here! I have been having an early 'nesting' bug and have been wanting to get baby stuff out of storage and start to get things settled and get the baby room prepped. My speculations were correct, and the ultrasound confirmed that we are indeed having our 3rd boy! Even though I felt it was a boy, I still held on to the possibility of pink, but also mentally prepared myself for the news of blue. I had been reminding myself of all the positives of a 3rd boy, and I did think of quite a few. It helps that the boys I already have are the sweetest things in the world and give me the best kind of love. Also, I am so very lucky that all 3 boys have the most perfect daddy as their example. If they turn out to be half as wonderful as Nick, I will feel like I was successful in raising them. As an added bonus, Nick reminded me that with another boy, I won't have to give up my throne:) I am so excited to meet this little guy and add to our little Pintler Posse:) Here are the fist pics of our little guy....


View of baby's back with hand on head


Side view-mid kick:)

 

No denying its a boy!


Little Feet


Half way there! Only 20 short weeks to go!!


No comments: