Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Kason!

Here's to wishing a Happy 5th Birthday to the most lovable little man in the whole world! Kason has grown up so much this past year. I am so thankful for the sweet little spirit that he brings to our home and family. He is such a well rounded little guy. He has the most tender heart and is so sweet, sensitive and loving. BUT, he is also a rowdy, wild and crazy boy who loves to get dirty and play rough. He has acquired many 'hobbies' throughout the year, always revolving around his daddys likes and interests. Most recently he has taken up golfing and is actually quite good! He loves to fiddle around with his clubs, hit golf balls in the backyard, and especially go to the driving range with dad.

He has also been riding his bike like crazy whenever the weather permits. He has always loved his bike and is such a natural. Reminder, he took his training wheels off at age 3!! He has 'graduated' from normal leisure riding, to riding up hills and jumping jumps! Makes mom a bit nervous, but he is so good I cant hold him back. This past month he has been into 'motorcyles' and watching videos of motocross. I think he may be having a bit of intuition of what is coming.....(stay tuned!)

Another thing I must mention about Kason this year is how incredibly sweet he has been during this pregnancy. He is always calling me 'pretty mommy' and telling me how pretty I look when I am feeling quite the opposite. I get an abundance of love, hugs and kisses. He has been so helpful doing extra favors for me like getting me water or helping out with things around the house. He is so excited to welcome little Kashton into the family and will be such an amazing big brother. He is such a great example to Kohen and we are so lucky to have him in our family!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASON!
Here are some of my favorite Kason moments from this past year.....


WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!


Its difficult to believe he will be starting Kindergarten this fall! Where does the time go??


1 comment:

Turnbow's said...

where do you do pictures like that?> Where you create them?>