Thursday, June 16, 2011

'Sealed' the deal

June 4th was a very day special for our family. We have been preparing for, and were finally able to get ourselves to the temple to be sealed. It was an absolutely beautiful day in every sense of the word. The weather was picture perfect (go figure) and the peace that we felt after was indescribalbe. The boys looked so very handsome in their white clothes and were so well behaved during the ceremony. I was definitely a proud mama! It was a day we will remember for the rest of our lives. I am so thankful to know that our family is forever!
Thanks to Whitney and Kiley, I was able to get some pretty cute pics of the day. Thanks ladies!







 





2 comments:

Kiley said...

We are in cahoots (sp?)!! I was just looking at pictures of your day and uploaded some to facebook. Funny! I love you and your beautiful family. Amazing day!

I wish the kids would have been happier for pictures too :) I don't have a single one of Canon, which is probably a good thing :)

Lowd and Proud said...

Wow! I saw the pictures posted on facebook and then follow it to your blog! Congrats to you guys and your forever family. What a blessing it is in your life. We are planning to be up there over the 4th. It would be fun to see you guys, even for a minute. Congrats again! ~Amber