Thursday, July 28, 2011

Belly Update....

It is crazy to think this pregnancy is almost over! As much as it seemed to be dragging on, the end has come out of nowhere. It has been a fairly easy pregnancy, I have LOVED being pregnant in the summertime, it has allowed me to be able to get out of the house and remain pretty active. Granted, it has been a very mild summer, only hitting 90 twice, so my feelings may have been different if we had more intense heat the last few months. But it really has been fabulous! My only complaints are crazy intense heartburn and extreme fatigue that will come and go without warning:)

I have spent the last few weeks in my 'nesting mode'. I almost have everything ready to go. Just need to finalize a few details in the nursery and pack my hospital bag. I am so ready to meet this little bundle. He is going to be so loved and adored in our family. The boys are beside themselves with excitement and anticipation. They are going to make such wonderful big brothers!

Yesterday at the doctor I found out I was dialated to a 2 and 50% effaced, so we are making progress! Makes me a little nervous since my labors have been crazy fast (5 hours with Kason, and only 4 with Kohen) and I've never dialated past a 1 prior to labor. Hopefully I make it to the hospital!!  We also found out that he weighs about 6 lb 11 oz. I had to have an ultrasound to determine weight because I was measuring small (only a 32 and 37 weeks which was a bit freaky). But he's healthy and big and we are so ready to see his cute little face!

Thanks to my amazing sister in law Shelly, we got some beautiful 'belly pics' taken last week. Here are a few of my favorites! She did such a great job and is a fabulous photographer!










No comments: