Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The lost camping trip of 2011

As I was organizing and uploading pictures the other day, I came across this batch of pictures that was never blogged! And it surprised me so much because this was such a fun trip we had, how could I have forgotten to post about it?? This was a camping trip we took to Porcupine Bay late in the year (if I remember right it was in early September when we got lucky with a HOT weekend) We still had Shelly and Ricks camping trailer we had borrowed for Priest Lake so we took advantage. My parents and Connor came up which added both fun and extra helping hands. We love this place and love going with the Kenworthy clan. It is an annual tradition and this was the only time we got to go due to the crazy busy summer! I love camping pics! Its giving me the itch for summer already.....

 The handsomest boat driver ever

Connor WakeSurfing

 Grandpa Randy did it too!!!! Awesome!

I love this pic


Such a trooper! He did amazing

The KoMan. Notice the knife in his belt

Kason showing off the knife that Nick chisled out of a piece of wood. Yes I am serious


No comments: