Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day-2012



Today is a big day in our house, we have not only Kason's 6th Birthday to celebrate, but also Father's Day. I must take the time to post specifically for Nick today since  he goes above and beyond the expectaions of a husband and daddy. The last 9 months or so, since getting his new gig at Gravity Jack, he has been working and traveling like crazy. He is such a hard worker and takes on an intense amount of stress and responsiblity for his company. But he loves it, and thrives off of it. He is very much 'in his element' at work and its great to see him so excited and passionate about what we does. When he is home, he doesnt skip a beat. He is still just as 'hands on' as ever and even helps with housework once in awile without being asked. (ok so maybe this is done out of fear of a mommy melt-down..?..;) We are so blessed to have him as the leader in our home. I always say the reason I keep having boys is because Nick is such a great daddy, and the world needs more men just like him:) These 3 boys of ours sure have some big shoes to fill! My favorite thing about him is that he seems to know how to do just about everything. He can fix or build just about anything, and is great at sports and extreme sports too ....(wait, is this a good thing??) I am so grateful he will be able to teach these boys how to do so many great things! Thank you Nicholas for being such an amazing, strong, supportive, patient, loving, funny, hard-working, devoted, husband and father to me and our boys. I say it all the time, and I will say it again, we are so lucky and blessed to have you!!

My Fave 'Daddy Moments' of 2011-2012
















And to my dad and father in law, Happy Fathers Day!! We love you and are so grateful for all you do!

No comments: