Sunday, June 3, 2012

Soccer Studs

This year was our first in the world of Soccer. I had been hesitant to sign the boys up in years past due to the level of commitment required every weekend, but they are now at the age where I had to cave in. And yes, our Saturdays were monopolized each week, but the season was so short lived-I feel like a blinked and it was over. The boys both did great and had a wonderful experience this year. Their coaches were both awesome and they each learned a lot about the game and had a ton of fun in the process. We discovered that Kason is fast. And I mean very fast. I never really had anything to compare him too, but watching him around other kids, I realized how fast he really is. Its awesome. he was always the fastest one on the field. Once his skills get a little more second nature, this kid could be unstopable! And Kohen is of course his carefree little spirit on the field. He was always smiling and laughing and having so much fun. And he isnt shy either. He chases that ball and really gets after it. I love watching both of them play. It was a great way to spend my Saturdays:)







No comments: