Sunday, October 7, 2012

Camping Round 1- Riley Creek

This was the first of just 2 camping trips for us this year. It was our first time to Riley Creek which is settled along Priest River near Sandpoint. Its a great little spot. This trip was very spontaneous and was highly unorganized. When we cooked burgers for dinner, we had to use a spoon to flip them. Yes I had forgotten a spatula, among other things, yet those were some of the most delicious burgers I've ever had. And a great trip as well. Sometimes I guess it CAN be okay to go with the flow...... :)


Kason made leaps and bounds in his bravery in the water this year!! Soon, I can bet he will be ready to surf solo!!






How did I capture both Nick and Connor in the same pose?? Love it:)






I dont know how I missed the photo op of Kohen surfing. I must have been wrestling the monster child or something. But he surfed too, and rocked it as usual!!!!! 

Nick getting a 'real' ride, solo

Mini cereal boxes are a staple when camping with the Pintlers!!!

The walker seriously saved my life on this trip.
 Oh how I miss the walker and its ability to contain the beast child

We made Kash his own little private 'lake' to swim in. This was our first indication of how much this baby LOVES to play in the water. He was so content and so happy to just sit and play an splash!


The boys prepping for their little excursion

Kash and I chillin on the boat with uncle Connor



Nick was being his silly self practicing some ninja skills in his wet suit..... see what I put up with??


Paddling the boys over to jump off rocks


Watching daddy jump in, they went next. Loved this little experience!

Great trip! Definitely one for the books!!

No comments: