Friday, October 19, 2012

Kashton's First Birthday!!

I feel like such a horrible mom that I never did Kashtons 1 year post. Not only did I miss the party post, but no posts on the milestones and  incredible changes this little guy has gone through recently. In my defense, however, he is SERIOUSLY the most busy little boy ever. We refer to him as animal quite often, because his behavior suits that title best. So I would like to think that it is because I have been too busy chasing after him to keep up on the blogging. Reality is, when he sees this post one day, he wont care that its over 2 months late. So here goes......


His Birthday throne
Can I just pause to say how AWESOME summer bdays are?! 
Being able to do the  cake smashing outdoors is the best thing ever!

The gift table


The 'other' desserts for the guests. Thank you Costco for your assistance in providing us some delicious treats. However, the carmel sauce you cant take credit for. And that was the bomb if I do say so myself.

Playing with his birthday hat

Love his round face and big brown eyes. He melts my heart. LOVE!!!!



I think the "little rebel" theme is quiete suiting.......




Time for Cake!

 Singing Happy Birthday:)


 Umm, is this all for me?? :)



 






















 
 He did a pretty good job!! :)


"Bath" Time!
It was so great again, to be able to be outside for this!!

We have a warm water faucet in our garage, so we were able to use a bucket for his bath. This was BY FAR his favorite part of his birthday party. This boy loves the water!!

I mean, really?? Does it get any cuter than this???




All Clean! Ready for some splashin time!!









 After Kashton was all cleaned up,
it was time for PRESENTS!

I just love how beefy he looks here:)





Chubby cheeks.....my fave


Me and my boy. LOVE him


He LOVED his blue ball

What a HANDSOME little fella!!

Cant believe how FAST his first year flew by!!


No comments: