Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Expecting #3

During all of the Christmas chaos, we discovered that we are expecting our 3rd baby next summer. The news was a bit surprising but also very exciting. We were definitely planning on #3... just not expecting to have it as early as this one will be arriving. My due date is August 14th ,so it is safe to say that our summer will be affected slightly by this. Probably wont be able to go camping as much as we got to last year, but we will still find the time and energy(me) to go a couple of times. My plan for the summer is lots of relaxing in the sun watching the boys play:) I will cut down my work schedule a bit so I can have lots of spare time to prepare for this little ones arrival. I cant wait to have a newborn baby again, it has been way too long!

No comments: