Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband who is the best daddy in the world to our boys!! We are so lucky to have him...he exceeds my expectations every day I am so happy Kason and Kohen have him as an example of what a dad and husband should be. I have been extremely impressed with all of Nicks 'skills' throughout our marriage. He seems to know how to do it all- from fixing anything, to building everything. He is quite the handy man. These boys are soooo lucky to be able to learn so much from him! We love you honey!!!


Here are some of my favorite daddy moments.........


And of course, Happy Fathers Day to my daddy.....who was always a great example of what to look for and expect in a husband. (I wish I had some old daddy daughter pics to post) And for being a wonderful Grandpa to these boys....they love their grandpa Randy or Grandpa Annie as  Kason would say while learning to talk....we always got a kick out of that.

We are so thankful for daddys and grandapas!!!

No comments: