Monday, June 14, 2010

What a Weekend!

To say we enjoyed the weather over the weekend is an understatement! We loved every minute of the well deserved heat and sunshine! We took full advantage, of course, and headed straight to the lake for some boating time:) We were lucky that Kiley and her family were out there for the day too so the kids were in heaven. It was by far the most relaxing boating experience yet with the kids. They were so well behaved and had such a great time. I am sure it helped that they had cousins on board:) But it really was absolutely perfect. I even remembered my camera:)




 



 We are looking forward to many more weekends like this!

Our first camping trip is in 2 weeks and I am both nervous and excited. We are going solo (no help from grandparents or Connor) so it should be interesting. We have always relied on my mom to pack those little essentials you forget about and she wont be there!The hardest part is acquiring all the gear! But I know we will have a blast. The boys are at a great age this year. They love being outside, just like their daddy.

1 comment:

Turnbow's said...

Oh fun! You should soak up tons of SUN! I love when the kids are perfect it just makes my day!!! Good luck this weekend girly! I do know what you mean about the little essentials you forget!!