Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finally Four!!

Kason was so ready for this day! He has been anticipating turning 4 for months now. It all began in March when Kohen and cousin Kora both had their birthday parties and he just couldn't wait till it was his turn. Well the day has finally arrived.... I can't believe I am the mom of a four year old. We are so proud of him and the big boy he is becoming! There are so many things I love about this little boy!

Here is a little bit about Kason:

He is such a sweetheart! Sometimes, out of the blue he'll say..."i sure love you honey" in the softest sweetest little voice...It melts my heart!Other times I will hear him 'comforting' Kohen when he is upset. He is so kindhearted.

On the flipside, he can be quite the opposite at times too. Just depends on his mood and amount of sleep he has had. He can go one extreme, or the other. (Hmmmm, wonder where he gets that from???) But the good always outweighs the bad:)

He loves riding his bike, and is becoming quite good at it. Freaks me out a little because he is so fearless when riding (and need I remind you that is how Nick almost lost his foot.)

He is so smart and is constantly asking questions, some of them I dont even know how to answer!! It amazes me the way his brain works sometimes. He is quite the deep, analytical thinker....he gets that from me, which I can say is both a blessing and a curse. Things have to be very precise, and according to his exact specifications or we risk a meltdown....although they are becoming few and far between, thankfully!!

He loves playing pretend, anything to be like his daddy. His most recent imitation is wakeboarding....pics to come.....

He is obsessed with Buzz lightyear, and all things astronaut and space related. (inspiration for party theme)

His brother Kohen is his best friend, (and at times his worst enemy). They play so well together and Kason is really starting to take on the responsibility of setting a good example for his brother.

His favorite color is green

His favorite foods are: fruit (any kind), hot dogs, pizza, and toaster strudels (exact quote here)

He loves playing with his cousins

He loves being at the lake, boating, and playing in the sand

He loves cuddles, stories and songs at bedtime...anything to delay going to sleep.

I love this little guy so much and am so thankful for the blessing he is to our family. I have learned a lot about myself from him because we are so similar. I honestly cant believe he is 4 and getting ready to start preschool this fall. Wow, how time flies!!


Here are some of my favorite Kason moments:











First Day Home from Hospital

 
This one was included to document how much Connor has grown up!

  ;
6 Months Old


 











Stitches Before his first birthday....poor little guy!



First Summer by the pool with Kora


One of my favorite pics from 2007- 1 year old





                                                                       Easter 2008


March 2008


 Kason and Connor 4th of July 2008


 
Camping 2009





 
                     Halloween 2009-Marks the beginning of the Buzz obsession!


Christmas 2009

Tomorrow it the big party day. We have quite the day planned. Begins in the morning with breakfast at IHOP and then we are  going to see Toy Story 3!! Party with friends and family in the evening. Going to be eventful. Post  and pics to come!!

1 comment:

Turnbow's said...

They sure do grow fast which means we are only getting much older!!! I hope he had a wonderful birthday and got LOTS of presents. His favorite Movie is out Now!!!