Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Favorite Moments from May

The month of May was a whirlwind. I can't believe that we are really well into June.... right on the heels of summer. We are excited for many fun festivities and camping trips that are quickly approaching. I am crossing my fingers that I will find the time to post about all of the fun going on! I know life is going to feel even crazier here in the next few weeks than it already does!!! (is that really possible??) but I will do my best!

Looking back on May it seems as if it was our summer warm up.....(not talking weather here). Lots of family time outside, time at the lake and a few boat rides. Nick, Blake and Connor were all even brave enough to go wake surfing!! (wish I had pics of that!!) Not to mention, Kiley's 30th Birthday which was a blast! We also found time for a few backyard picnics and tested out the new sprinkler and slip-n-slide.With all of that 'practice' we are officially prepared for summer itself, heat and all. Bring it on!!





No comments: